Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The video I watched was about fast food and unhealthy foods in schools. This video really captivated me because she mentioned a lot of shocking facts. For example she said that if parents keep on feeding their children how they are that they are going to have a shorter life expectancy than the one we have now. This is amazing because I never really realized how horrific it is to eat unhealthy food. I think she is right about everything she sad because if we inform children about healthy food and how bad junk food is we can really make a difference. This can help children want to eat better foods and be interested on feeding their future kids more healthier. in the video they also mentioned how the government does a poor job feeding children healthier food and how they spent more money on prisoners than on kids. This is really outrageous because I would think that the government would be willing to help the prisoners better than children.  This video really assisted me with my research paper because most of what she talks about in the video is about fast food and unhealthy food in schools. She mentions how this affects kids now and in the future. Since my research paper is on fast food in schools this is a really good source that I can use throughout my research paper. She also gave her website; which I can go on to get even more facts on fast foods in schools.sxfdf

8 comments:

  1. I was amazed at how our government was wasting more money on other unnecessary projects than in feeding children. Good luck on your research paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that our government has it priories wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these videos are great and I'm sure you'll find a lot of info for your research paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything that Ann Cooper does is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it sad to know that the government is more concerned with the bottom line than the well-being our children >_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriousally what is more important, our children or the fellons of the community?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, I think the goverment doesn't do such a good job of giving kids the best foods in school lunches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The video had some interesting facts in it but the lady bored me badly.

    ReplyDelete